Quality Policy (ISO 9001:2015)
We shall constantly strive to improve our quality of services in distributing electricity at our licensed area by ensuring safety, innovating service delivery mechanisms, reducing cost and by understanding and exceeding expectations of consumers, employees and stakeholders through complying all legal and other requirements.
Information Security Policy (ISO 27001:2013)
NPCL is committed to ensuring that its operations and business practices make optimal use of its information assets, also the risks to these assets are identified and are in acceptable level and shall always strive to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information to deliver value to its customers & stakeholders meeting all Legal & applicable requirements.
Energy Policy (ISO 50001:2018)
We at Noida Power Company Limited are committed to become an energy efficient organization through optimum utilization of various energy uses at our facilities.
- Constantly work towards improving the specific energy consumption to achieve set energy objectives & targets
- Half Yearly conduct energy review, and update the set Energy objectives, targets and ownership
- Promote procurement of energy efficient products & services
- Comply with applicable legal and other requirements related to energy performance
- Spread awareness on this Energy Policy
- Encourage energy efficient design activities